CREDIT CONTROL/HYRBID. Due to continued growth, RECfinancial are thrilled to be recruiting on an exclusive basis for our client, an established Leicester based business with a rich heritage in their field. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a very stable team. Ideally with a minimum of 12 months experience within a Credit Control role, your new position will include the following;
So What Are We Looking For?
As a potential candidate, you will possess drive, ambition and passion for your role, along with excellent communication skills, good commercial awareness and the ability to manage relationships both internally and externally.
Knowledge of cash allocation, solid systems skills including Excel are essential.
What Will Your Role Involve?
To manage the credit accounts opened and the credit limits set.
- To build a relationship with the customers to ensure that all problems are dealt with promptly, and to confirm payment date of all outstanding invoices.
- Prepare and process regular direct debit collections.
- To arrange Credit Control Meetings with senior management to inform them of the queries/problems being experienced by the customers.
- Using Credit checking agencies, assist with credit risk assessment for new and potential customers.
- Ensuring that all customers' enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and effective manner.
- To eliminate the aged debt and maintain a debt portfolio no greater than 90 days.
- Reconciling debtor statements by posting the cash on the system.
- Produce regular reports for example stop list, over credit report etc.
- Produce a monthly aged debtor report.
- Sending customer statements at the beginning of each month.
- Raising monthly invoices t other invoices and credit notes as required.
- Assisting in other general office duties.
- To be receptive to training and participate fully in the development and improvement of our systems and procedures.
So What's On Offer?
- £24k - £26k per annum
- 33 days holiday inc stat
- Hybrid working
- Other additional benefits
- Working with a great team
Sound of interest, then please contact Neil on 07976416967 or email
This is one role you won't want to miss out on if you love Credit Control