Credit Control and Allocations Administrator. RECfinancial are thrilled to be recruiting exclusively for one of Leicester's most amazing firms. Due to continued growth, our client is looking to add to its already sizeable but friendly team. To be a success here requires not just skills to do the role but the right attitude as the team is both professional and exceptionally caring. Interested yet?
So what's your role?
- To accurately maintain client accounts, as allocated.
- Reconcile and allocate payments as per KPI's
- Liaise with clients to ensure outstanding queries are resolved
- Ensure debit notes are issued on all outstanding queries within 3 months
- Ensure no aged debt over 18 months
- Ensure post is dealt with daily
- Have no manual deductions (invoices without known queries) over 90 days
- Any other duties which may arise through this position
As a member of the team, you will create productive working relationships with the all staff internally and develop and maintain relationships to a high standard with all clients externally.
You'll be proactive in the suggestion of improvements to working practices. In conjunction with the Allocations and Credit Control Manager, you will ensure that all regulatory requirements are met in an accurate and timely fashion
So Is This You?
Pleasant and confident personality?
Able to action a high volume of customer queries?
Highly computer literate - Microsoft Office?
Possess English/Maths Grade C or above?
Previous experience within a busy sales ledger environment is essential. Credit control experience would be an advantage but these skills can be taught.
Good communication skills are non-negotiable.
In return, you'll receive an excellent package to include 33 days holiday, plenty of remote working, pension, parking etc.
So, for further information, please contact Neil on 07976 416967 or email us