My client are an industry leading global health and health technology company who are looking for an experienced Business Developer & Account Manager to join the expanding business.
The company combine both microbiome technologies and DNA to inspire people to a positive lifestyle change and lead them to a health optimised future. To achieve this, we have two tests available in the UK.
- Monitor key client activity in assigned territory and proactively working with clients to meet revenue and volume targets.
- Contact new and low volume clients to promote products and services.
- Maintain and update client information in the CRM system.
- Generate and analyse weekly and monthly revenue reports.
- Inbound lead/inquiry management.
New Business Development
- Market analysis for EU and ROW targets to assess the appropriateness of cost and resources to launch products into new markets.
- Canvas, sign up and onboard potential partnerships/distributors in key geographical markets as part of the company's global expansion.
- Proactively increase revenue and volume targets with new partners and distributors across various relevant sectors including Medical Clinics and Independent Practitioner; Leisure & Fitness; Corporate Wellness; Retailers; Pharmaceutical; Distributors (global).
- 2-3+ years of both phone and face-to-face sales experience.
- A proven track record of securing new business partners and clients exceeding ~£200k quarterly.
- Solid Business Developer & Account Management experience.
- Knowledge of Healthcare/ Biomedicine / Gut health is a plus.
- Adept with Excel and Word.
- High level of creativity, energy, and enthusiasm.
- Must be multi-task oriented, courteous, and organised results-oriented with a "getting things done" mindset.
- Must possess outstanding communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working with clinicians, physicians and their staff.
Flexible working hours / remote work is also available or employees can work from the Central London office.