Mechanical/ Electrical Assembly Technician
£27,000 - £30,000 + OT + Holiday + Pension
Monday to Friday - 37 hours
Special Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
A well established Leicestershire based business with over 75 years of trading history in the local area, now requires additional staff to bolster their manufacturing team. Due to an increased level of orders and investment this company is looking for Assembly Technicians with mechanical and electrical experience
- Well established local business
- Permanent Position
- 37 Hour week
- Monday to Friday
- Early finish on a Friday
The Role of Assembly Technician
- Monday - Friday
- 37 hours per week
- 12:00 finish on Friday
- Demonstrate skills in electrical and mechanical precision assembly with the ability to support internal customers, other departments, and team members.
- Support the implementation of new products into production by supporting prototype builds, team training, and SOP's to drive efficiency
- Work with Engineers to develop techniques and processes to improve current methods, ensuring high-quality and cost-efficient products.
- Remain task oriented, consistently delivering high levels of output and customer satisfaction.
- Assemble, test, and calibrate valuable products, at times working with small components and demanding deadlines.
The Right Assembly Technician
- Apprenticeship in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Experience in electrical and mechanical Assembly
- Track record of working closely with Manufacturing Engineering and Research & Design
- Able to read mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Methodical approach to precision assembly
- Experience in inspection fundamentals
- Experience building intricate mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to work both alone and in teams as required by the individual task
- Run test procedures, collect data, and complete technical reports
Interested? To apply for the Assembly Technician Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Call me on 07868 141 595 between 8am - 5pm or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
RECengineering are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system