FINANCE ASSISTANT/BOOKKEEPER Part Time - Permanent
RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for this perfectly formed South Leicester based client, in the search for an experienced Finance Assistant/Bookkeeper.
Based near Enderby,the company is an established business within their market.
So, what's the purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Manager, you will support all aspects of general accounting and finance within the business to contribute to the achievement of financial objectives.
What are the main aspects of the role?
- Sales Ledger
- Credit control
- Purchase ledger (cover)
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Credit card reconciliations
- Posting journals
- Assist with preparing information for payment runs
- Send remittances
- Maintain A/L spreadsheet
- Assist with the Office for National Statistics (ONS) surveys as required i.e. quarterly acquisitions/disposal of capital assets survey
- Raise pro forma cash sale invoices/ monitor payments received and update with VAT invoice
- Assist with VAT returns
Who do we want?
- Minimum of 2 years within a similar role.
- AAT or similar qualification
- Have attention to detail / high level of accuracy.
- Able to work on own initiative.
- Ability to be always discreet and confidential with aptitude for dealing with sensitive data.
- Team player is essential
- Knowledge of Financial Accounting (General Ledger).
- Have good numerical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of invoice processing and account reconciliations
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Email
- Sage Line 50 is essential
- Professional / confident t telephone manner.
What's on offer?
- Salary £24k - £27k (FTE)
- 24 hours a week over 4/5 days, between 09.00 - 05.00hs Monday - Friday e.g. 9-3 x 4 days a week
- Auto enrolment
- 28 days holiday
- Free onsite parking
- A friendly and professional working environment in a thriving business
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, please contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email