RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting for this perfectly formed Leicester City Centre based Business in the search for an experienced Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis.
So, what's the purpose of the role?
Reporting to the Accountant, you will support all aspects of the Purchase Ledger and Payroll function, along with other adhoc duties as and when required.
What are the main aspects of the role?
- Matching, coding and processing invoices on a daily basis on Sage
- Maintaining the in house system to ensure a 3 way match on the Purchase ledger
- Scanning invoices onto the system and reconciling GRNS
- Statement reconciliations to ensure ledgers match to statements
- Resolve queries in a timely manner with suppliers and internal staff by phone or email
- Assisting with payment runs
- Processing Weekly Payroll for all the sites, in total 90 Contracts Staff and over 50 agency staff (hours submitted to agency to process)
- Once Payroll has been completed, pivot tables are created to show a breakdown of hours done by all the sites
- Covering other staff members when required
Who do we want?
- Minimum of 12 month within a similar role.
- Previous Purchase ledger & Payroll experience is ideal
- Effective communication skills are essential
- Excellent planning, organisation & deadline time keeping skills,
- Ideally have experience in using Sage Line 50 & Sage Payroll
- Solid Excel skills essential
What's on offer?
- Salary £21k - £24k
- 08.30am - 5.00pm (early finish Friday)
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days inc
- A friendly and professional working environment in a thriving business
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, please contact Neil@RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email