ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT. RECfinancial are recruiting exclusively for this Syston based business on a permanent basis. Having great communication skills, a professional outlook and solid previous knowledge, your role will involve the following;
Sales Ledger/Credit Control
· Chasing debt and keeping on top of any query's raised by customers
· Ensuring any CIS certificates are gained for short payments and no payments on accounts to be posted.
· Running a monthly report of the debtors highlighting any bad debts to the relevant people and providing a reconciliation each week
· Posting invoices on a weekly basis
· Raising and Chasing Retention invoices and ensuring these are paid as per the terms of the contract
· Liaising with the Operations department and having a weekly meeting to ensure all invoicing query's are resolved swiftly to reduce delay in payment
· Providing a weekly analysis of cash expected in for the next 4 weeks
· Running the month end debtors report and ensuring this balances to the TB
· Process all the invoices on a timely basis ensuring that all invoices are entered within 3 days of receiving them
· Processing the expenses and check the receipts for VAT
· Highlighting any invoices which are in dispute and following these up to ensure swift resolve
· Preparing the weekly payments list to the management accountant and the Financial controller so these can be sent via the bank
· Running the month report, ensuring that payments and invoices are matched off with any payments on accounts resolved by the end of the month, report should balance back to TB
· Analysis of future payments required
Other Accounts Tasks will be included in the role such as bank reconciliations, balance sheet reconciliations, month end tasks and end of year audit preparation
· Good clear telephone manner
· Investigation skills to clear up matters which may be unknown to you
· Solid Excel skills
· Ability to work under own initiative with minimum management
· Cross department working may be required so ability to get on with people is a must
· 'Can do' attitude is required
· Sage experience is essential in this role
· A team player attitude is essential for this role
In return, you can work from home remotely, with attendance required occasionally in the office. Trust is considered a given with this company.
· A degree of flexibility in start and finish times, to help with school runs etc.
· Home working equipment provided.
· 23 plus stat
· Health care
· Company pensions scheme
· Parking (as and when needed)
So, why not contact Neil@RECfinancial to discuss this fabulous role further on 07976 416967 or email us for further information.
Back to job search
- Head of Human Resources
Job location: Leicestershire Job salary: £37625.00 - £41125 per annum + 37 hols + LG Pension/Parking/Health etc
***Head of HR*** Our client, based in North Lei...
- Purchase Ledger/Finance Assistant
Job location: Leicester Job salary: £20000.00 - £23000 per annum + 28 days hol/pension/parking/progression
***Purchase Ledger Clerk/Finance Assistant - Le...
- Accounts Payable
Job location: Coalville Job salary: £20000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus/Generous holidays/Health/Parking
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ASSISTANT If you're looking fo...
By submitting your details you agree to our Ts&Cs