Accountant/Senior. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Accountant/Senior for a growing firm of Accountants in Hinckley. As a key member of the team, your role will have a number of responsibilities including:
- Dealing with a variety of clients from Limited companies, Sole traders, and Partnerships across a broad spectrum on businesses.
- Preparation and review of statutory and management accounts, as well as corporation tax computations and returns.
- Supervising a team of Semi Seniors and Junior Technicians reviewing and assessing work quality
Ideally you will be fully qualified ACA/ACCA or ICAEW. Our client may well consider those candidates with demonstrable skills who are not qualified.
- Solid knowledge of Excel, Word, CaseWare, Sage, Xero knowledge is desirable.
In return, our client offers a professional environment where you are encouraged to flourish professionally.
- 20 days plus bank holidays + extra days given over Christmas period
- Free parking
- Some remote working may also be available.
So, if you fancy a new challenge, then feel to reach out and let's get things moving.
Contact Neil @RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email for further information.