Loading Bays Engineer
Loading Systems Industry
Commutable from: Leicester, Coventry, Nottingham, Rugby, Derby, Birmingham & surrounding area
Basic Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 (DOE) plus Overtime
REClifts is now looking for skilled Loading Bays Installation Engineers to install various types of loading systems equipment including: platform lifts, industrial doors, dock levellers mechanical and hydraulics, scissor lifts, other relevant loading systems machinery.
Multi-skilled mechanical and electrical engineers from relevant sectors will be considered including Automatic Door Engineers with experience on shutters and gates, lift engineers, platform lift engineers all living a commutable distance away from the Midlands area. If you feel you have what it takes to deliver this Installation Engineer role please don't hesitate to get in touch today for a confidential conversation to find out more!
- You will be capable of moving lift engineering components and materials
- You will move the components and materials from the storage area to the lift shaft.
- You are confident in either assisting the installation or leading the team to install loading systems e.g platform lifts, dock levellers, shutters and gates, industrial doors
- As an experienced loading systems installer, it is essential that you have all-round knowledge of this equipment, you can demonstrate that you can apply lift engineering principles to Installation.
- Possess industry recognised qualifications and training to demonstrate competency including; IPAF, PASMA, NVQ Level 2 in Loading Bay Equipment - Preferred
- Ideally you have your own hand tools and power tools ready to use on site - Preferred
- Relevant experience and or qualifications in an allied trade.
- Willingness to undertake competency, product and H&S training.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Full UK Driving License - Essential
- Minimum of 1 year installation experience of loading systems - Essential
- You will be CSCS Card certified - Preferred
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Overtime + Benefits
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates talent is the key to success
- You are not just a number and your efforts are rewarded!
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am - 6pm - (Monday - Friday)
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the Loading Bays Industry!
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.