Lift Service Engineer
Lift Service, Repair, Call-out
Basic Salary: £40,000- £45,000 - DOE plus travel time, overtime, standby, call-out OTE - £100,000 per annum
Commutable from: South London, Bromley, Sidcup, Peckham, Lewisham, Wimbledon, Orpington, Kent, Surrey, Hounslow.
Benefits: van, fuel card, holiday, pension, progression opportunities
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk, (Travel time paid door to door)
REClifts is now looking for 1 x Lift Engineer to manage a defined area service route that is well-maintained. This role is Service Repair Call-Out based south London.
- The aim of the role will be to efficiently manage your own service route. You will complete minor repairs on passenger lifts and goods lifts. The successful Lift Engineer will be familiar with working in the South London or Surrey area and will be comfortable with working the call-out rota on occasion. The team in place is very supportive and flexible and will happily work the call-out should you not wish to take part.
- Carry out the electrical and mechanical maintenance of all types of goods, passenger and service lifts and lifting equipment.
- Report service / repairs / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- Participate in an on-call rota - optional
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel in the South Of London area.
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline.
- Lives a commutable distance away from either West, North or South London or ideally the Surrey area
We are interested in receiving applications from: Lift Engineer, Lift Engineering, Lift Industry, Lift service engineer, lift repair engineer, lift callout engineer, lift installation engineer, lift modernisation engineer, lift, lifts, callout, lift repairs, that have proven themselves in the lift industry, who live within a commutable distance of South of London.
Apply to this position:
- Call between 8:00 am - 6pm - (Monday - Friday) for a confidential conversation - 07811210079
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP email:
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. Please take a moment to Google Search REClifts and check out the reviews section. Or visit our website to see a list of all the active vacancies available and submit your CV. Visit www.reclifts.co.uk
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.