Lift Engineering Service & Repair
East of Central London
Basic Salary: £36,000 - £44,000 plus travel time, overtime, standby, call-out
Key Commutable Locations: Lewisham, Greenwich, Woolwich, Sidcup, Bromley, Dartford, Bexleyheath, Swanley, Barking, Ilford, Romford, Dagenham, Rainham.
Benefits: New van, specialist tools, training on specific equipment or manufacturers
Hours: 8-5 - 40hr wk
- Are you looking to progress your career in the lift industry?
- Are you an ambitious Lift Service & Repair Engineer keen to study additional LEIA courses?
- Are you keen to get hands-on coaching and mentoring from proven Lift Technicians and Lift Service Supervisors?
- As a Qualified Lift Engineer do you live a commutable distance away from East London
REClifts is now looking for 1 x Service Repair Call-Out Engineer East of Central London and East London. You will only work in this geographical area so will subsequently only suit those Lift Engineers that live East London, Central London or East of London for example Essex.
The aim of the role will be to efficiently manage your own service route. You will complete minor repairs on passenger lifts and goods lifts. The successful Lift Engineer will be familiar with working in East London or East of Central London and will be comfortable with working the call-out rota on occasion.
- Hold a full clean driving licence and be willing to travel around East London in a van
- Qualified to or above NVQ3 (or equivalent) in a lift engineering discipline.
- Lives a commutable distance away from service area
- Competent completing minor repairs on a wide range of lift engineering manufacturers.
- Carry out the electrical and mechanical maintenance of all types of goods, passenger and service lifts and lifting equipment.
- Report service / repairs / defects to encourage improvements in lift equipment and safety.
- Complete maintenance schedules in accordance with agreed Service Contracts
- Actively participate in an on-call rota East London
Apply to this position:
- Let us know a convenient time to give you a call and we can have a confidential conversation call between 8:00 am- 6pm
- Ping your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP.
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift industry. We welcome applications from talented Lift Engineers with experience of service, repair and callout on all manufacturers of passenger lifts.
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner