IT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/GRADUATE. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting for this fabulous Leicester based business as they continue on their path of growth for not 1, but 2 IT Software Developers.
So What's The Role?
- Reporting into the IT Manager, your role will be to work closely with the Software Development Team, working on installations, configuration and the development of new and existing systems within the business.
- Provide support & development
- Maintain LAN, WAN equipment for new & existing development.
- To include software throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensure integrity and security of systems
- Provide support of systems (software/development/hardware)
- Report/Analyse and investigate failures/changes
- Provide adequate backup of systems
- Carry out various ad-hoc assignments.
- Working towards deadlines as laid down in Key Performance Indicators
- To work efficiently and effectively in conjunction with other departments
- To ensure Department deadlines are adhered to
- To work with colleagues to ensure compliance with the Company policies
- Any other duties delegated by the Line Manager in conjunction with this role
So What Skills Do We Need?
- Ideally a Degree in IT/Software Development
- WEB development skills in VB, JAVA, XML, PHP, C#, HTML5, CSS, etc
- Frame Work: Node.JS
- Database knowledge and management
- SQL database skills
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of Microsoft based applications and tools Desirable Skills
- WEB development skills in Classic ASP & .net, etc
- Business Central experience
- Knowledge of mobile phone app development
Who Do We Want?
- Someone that can prioritise their workload and use their initiative at all times.
- Someone eager that wants to grow and develop their career.
- Someone who doesn't mind mucking in when it's needed to ensure the task is done, even if it means some flex with your working hours. You'll be rewarded I assure you.
- Solid communications skills and a personality are a must.
So What Do We Offer?
- A great work life balance
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Salary £22k - £25k with strong career progression
- Generous holidays, 31 in fact
- Working for an amazing business
My client understands the current market and is also prepared to look at candidates that have graduated within the last 12 months or who have some relevant experience and who may be graduating this summer.
For further information on this fabulous opportunity, contact Neil RECfinancial on 07976416967 or email us.