IT Infrastructure Support Analyst. 12-month FTC. RECfinancial are delighted to be recruiting exclusively for one of our long-established dynamic global clients on a 12 month FTC. This is a position you don't want to miss.
Being an integral part of the team, The Infrastructure Support Analyst will play a key part in the IT strategy as well as managing the day-to-day IT support for the business. They will work closely with global IT teams to implement technology initiatives aligned to future business goals and the overall roadmap. The role will involve day-to-day end user support alongside working on IT ERP system projects with the wider team.
- Analysing and managing the ERP system to ensure it provides the business with proper business solutions and accurate results
- Working within the IT budget
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing business standards
- Coordinating technology installations, upgrades, and maintenance
- Overseeing cyber security vendor network and application security and threat management gateway email scanning technologies
- Building lasting relationships with the global team to ensure that we are part of the global IT journey
- Driving environmentally friendly and sustainable practices into day-to-day operations
- Drive, passion and ambition are key to this role.
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems and business processes, ideally with report writing skills
- The ability to identify potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability
- Exposure to VMware and Windows server application maintenance, including installation, configuration, and administration support
- Understanding of networking concepts: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS and supporting VOIP
- Work with suppliers to ensure suitable monitoring and alerting is in place in areas such as capacity, performance, security with appropriate communications and escalation process as required
- Good knowledge of Mac and Windows 10 operating systems
- Deploying networks with knowledge of routers, firewalls, switches, Wifi and VPN connectivity
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Planning and undertaking scheduled data backup and disaster recovery for local and remote servers
- Admin support knowledge of Office 365 Hosted Exchange Platform and Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of Desktop & Server virtualisation VMWare
- Good understanding of Cloud application and tools
- Ability to manage expectations in a fast-moving environment with conflicting priorities
- Ability to demonstrate technical and business awareness to all employees
- Can-do attitude, proactive and an innovative mindset
In return, our client offers an incredible opportunity to join a firm that are growing rapidly and with pace. This role will more than likely turn into a permanent position.
- 25 plus stat hols
- Hybrid working
- Onsite parking
- Generous pension
For further on this fabulous opportunity, call Neil@RECfinancial on 07976 416967 or email us