CAD Design Engineer
Commutable from: London, Kent, Essex, Hertfordshire
Basic Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 (DOE) plus holiday, pension + benefits
REClifts is now looking for 1 skilled Draughtsman or CAD Designer Engineer to join a successful and growing Lift Engineering organisation in London.
CAD Designer - Lift industry - office based - London
The Specialist Lifts & Services Division of this lift engineering company supplies and installs lifts to customers mainly as part of major construction projects and refurbishments. The Division is growing and is therefore investing in additional talent to drive high service levels to our customers and ensure accelerated growth continues.
The CAD Design Engineer is responsible for the end to end process of producing drawings
for approval, interpreting and executing customer feedback requiring amendments and for version control. The final approved drawings form part of the job file which is used to manage the project and maintain records consistent with our ISO accreditation and our UK Approved Body accredited status.
CAD Design Engineer Role Responsibilities:
- Ensuring that all work activity is conducted in a safe manner and the highest standards of compliance are observed.
- Producing drawings in CAD or 3D BIM compliant format are produced upon request of the Technical Sales Specialist as a result of a customer order being placed for a lift product.
- Liaising with the Customer and Technical Sales Specialist to execute any required amends to progress the drawings to approved status.
- Ensuring accurate version control and records are maintained.
- Providing additional drawings on request from the New Lifts Division based in London to support their provision of service to customers.
- Responding to general customer enquiries as part of a small office based team in London, and passing enquiries to the relevant colleagues.
Qualifications and Experience:
- CAD Design experience minimum 1 years - Essential
- Qualifications in CAD, Revit, BIM 3D or similar
- Experience of the Lift Industry and Lift Products or related industries preferred
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop their skills and experience with a view to taking on additional responsibility for quoting and sales in the medium term if desired. Short has a track record of developing and progressing employees if they wish to do so and have, or acquire the relevant skills.
Apply to this REClifts CAD Design Engineer position:
- Call us for a confidential conversation between 8am - 6pm - (Monday - Friday)
- Ping us your CV by email and we will get back to you ASAP
- Click "apply now" so we can read your CV
REClifts are passionate about understanding what is truly important about your next move before entering an application or interview process. This commitment to you will ensure we represent your best interests at all times and together we can secure your next move in the lift Industry!
Our goal is to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However, feel free to contact us sooner on the number provided.